14 October 2007

O dear ....

Two things about which to say "O dear":

1) it's been a month since I last posted anything. And I can't remember much of note happening in that time - except I'm on annual leave for two weeks, yay! But much more importantly,
2) I forgot The Kitten's birthday two days ago. I thought it was this Friday coming. Not so bad - he's not going to remind me, after all - except my birthday is one week after his to the day.

So not only am I a Bad Cat Parent, I'm a week older than I thought!

Went to S'n'B Albert Park today (which is where/when I remembered about Hobbes's Big Day). Got my contraband yarn - 2 skeins of it - and will work up an appropriate patterny thing for it in the fullness of time - something yarn-subject-appropriate. When I got home I balled it up, and I balled up some others while I was in the swing of it.
I've also been trying to turn the mess that is the craft storage area into less of a mess. Photos will follow, if I can ever learn to take good pix.

No comments: